- Is thoroughly able to manage and understand how to get projects moved through the system.
- Helps establish and maintain quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity.
- Creates designs with ideas behind then and ensures the efficient visual execution of creative concepts.
- Works to provide complete input, and any instruction or supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved designs. Provides all required specifications.
- Understands the challenging and ever-changing Internet.
- Informs and advises the MDIS on the status of departmental affairs that are under direct supervision of the web designer, including all design-related computer hardware/software needs (i.e. upgrades, training).
- Observes company consensus in the production of client presentation material.
- Performs internal and client web site construction, application development and system integration.
- Performs HTML and other web based programming in support of clients’ online advertising or other requirements.
- Assists Interactive / Relationship Marketing team with delivering integrated business building solutions to client problems.
- Assists clients with developing their online marketing and communications strategies.
- Assists in identifying and leveraging the appropriate interactive and technology opportunities for clients.
- Serve as local subject matter expert and technical consultant for interactive projects.
- Assists in development, monitoring, and execution of interactive production schedule.
- Assists in management of back end analysis of interactive projects
- Develops multimedia projects.
- Serves in a support role whenever needed by client.
- Has the ability to code HTML nature.
- Develops and writes computer programs to store, locate and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Manipulates text and graphics to produce consistent presentation across all browser platforms.
- Works with all platforms, including PC, MAC and UNIX.
- Controls industrial processes.
- Understands graphic design and digital layout basics.
- Understands the possibilities and restrictions within HTML layout.
- Encodes audio and video into real format.
- Has a working knowledge of macromedia flash.
- Understands how data is displayed from a database (i.e. editing, deleting, adding information, etc.).
What we offer:
· Contract employment with the potential of full time employment
· Salary to be negotiated
· Great environment filled with tremendous room for growth
Connect with the client to
bid on the job
I want to get 5 quotes
for a similar request