Please review our terms and privacy
Versofy (“our”, “us”, or “we”) hosts a website under the name www.versofy.com (“the Website”) for the online marketing of supplier services (“Suppliers” or “Clients”) and the project requirements of our customers (Users).
Application to Suppliers
These standard terms and conditions (“STC’s”) together with the agreement (“Contract”) concluded between Versofy and each supplier who services on the Website.
If there is any discrepancy between these STC’s and the Contract, the provisions of the contract will apply. .
Application to Users
You (“User”) may only use the Website for its intended purpose and in accordance with these STC’s.
Use of the Website
This site is provided by Versofy on an “as is” basis and Versofy makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties as to accuracy or timeliness of information on this Website, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any goods or services, or non-infringement of Website content. Versofy is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or delayed computer transmissions. Versofy cannot be responsible for errors or omissions in Website content, and disclaims all liability for damages associated by reliance on Website content by Clients or Users.
Our website may contain links to sites not maintained by Versofy. Versofy makes no representations or warranties about any other website. Versofy has no control over the content of any outside websites, even if accessed through this Website. In addition, a link to an outside website does not mean that Versofy endorses the content, or the use, of such web site.
Each User and Client hereby waives any rights or claims it may have against Versofy in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of the User's or Client's use or inability to use the Website or the services or content provided from and through the Website.
Client’s Obligation and Warranties
The Client must, at its cost:
- include the information and details on each advert as reasonably specified by Versofy from time to time;
- ensure that none of the information or Advertisements provided by it to Versofy includes any content that:
- is false, misleading or incorrect;
- may be considered abusive or offensive;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third person; or
- infringes the privacy and protection of personal information rights of any third person;
- comply with all applicable legislation, laws and regulations in regard to the conduct of its business and the placement of Advertisements on the Website.
The Client warrants that the content, form and design of the Advertisements and other information provided by the Client to Versofy does not, and will not, infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person. The Client indemnifies Versofy and holds it harmless against any claim made against it as a result of this warranty not being true or any other breach of these STC's or the Contract.
Ordering Products and Services
Upon receipt of User’s information, Versofy will forward the information to the third party service provider (Client) who has qualifies for the listing for which User has inquired or placed an order. Versofy has no control over how the third party service provider uses the information.
Quoted prices are listed by third party service providers, and Versofy has no control over these prices. Versofy cannot be liable for the accuracy or timeliness of these prices, which are solely the responsibility of the third party service providers who list them.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the STC’s of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about a User’s visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which the Internet is accessed; the date and time the Site is accessed; the pages that is accessed while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which the User linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to Versofy.
Users of this website are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, but without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
- deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
- ousing any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Versofy will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- The website carries service provider advertisements, news, reviews and other content independently published by third parties on the website. The website is not involved in the buying, selling or development of the service provider and must not be considered to be an agent, buyer and/or a developer with respect to the use of the website.
- Versofy shall not be responsible for any User entering into agreements or making decision whatever nature in connection with the posting of service provider bids and/or any other information obtained on the website.
- Whilst Versofu has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that the website will operate error-free or that any files, downloads or applications available via the website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data, code or harmful mechanisms which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- In no event shall Versofy, and/or any third party contributors of material to the website be liable for any costs, expenses, losses and damages of any nature (whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website, or inability to use the website and/or the operational failure of the website, and whether or not such costs, expenses, losses and damages are based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise.
- Insofar as the website contains links to any other internet websites, the User acknowledges and agrees that Versofy does not have control over any such website and Versofy shall therefore not be liable in any way for the contents of any such linked website, nor for any costs, expenses, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever arising from your access and/or use of any such website
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Versofy and the User. Any failure by Versofy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In the event that any term or condition is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
This website is hosted, controlled and managed in the Republic of South Africa, and thus, South African law and jurisdiction govern the use or inability to use this website, or any other matter related to this website.
All disputes in terms of this agreement or relating to the use or inability to use this website shall be settled by arbitration conducted in English in terms of the rules of the South African Arbitration Foundation. Such arbitration shall be held in Johannesburg, and the unsuccessful party shall pay all costs incurred by the successful party in attending and preparing for such arbitration.